Why join the ENA?
ENA serves members from every segment of emergency nursing with more than 39,000 members worldwide. No matter what clinical role you serve, or where you practice, ENA provides leadership, professional development and representation to help you develop your career.
ENA membership benefits include…
Join ENA today and take advantage of all membership has to offer.
- Savings on continuing education
- Resources developed by the Institute for Quality, Safety and Injury Prevention that empower emergency nurses to integrate quality, safety and injury prevention into their everyday practice
- Preferred Pricing on Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing Exams
- Grants and Scholarships offered by the ENA Foundation
- ENA Career Center will help you take the next step in your career by finding the opportunity that is right for you
- Free Resources includes Mosby’s Nursing Consult – ENA edition, Mosby’s Nursing Skills – ENA edition
- Subscriptions to ENA Connection, the Journal of Emergency Nursing and ENA Newsline
- Networking opportunities at state council, chapter and national events
- Discounts from partnered well-recognized businesses providing a wide variety of products and services such as insurance, travel, wireless products and services, car rentals, identity theft protection, prescriptions and much more.